At Amherstburg Audiology & Hearing Aids all services are provided by a Doctor of Audiology.
Our clinic provides:
- Diagnostic Hearing Tests for Adults and Children
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Central Auditory Processing Testing (CAP Test) for Adults and Children
- Hearing Aid Prescriptions
- Service Provider for WSIB, DVA, RCMP, ACSD and ODSP
- Affordable Hearing Aid Batteries
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Bluetooth Devices for Hearing Aids
- Ear Wax Removal
- Custom Hearing Protection
- Custom Swim, Sleep and Music Plugs
- Custom Molds for iPods/MP3 players and Bluetooth Headsets
Hearing Aid Service Plan
In addition to the original manufacturers warranty, our hearing aid service plan includes:
- Hearing Aid Cleanings and Repairs
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Unlimited Reprogramming
- 60-Day Trial Period
Having worked in the hearing industry for many years, we understand how important it is to be able to hear. Our goal is to help you find the best hearing instruments for your needs and budget. To prove this, we will price-match any quote you are given.
Give us a chance to show you the benefits of hearing aids. With us you will be treated like a person and not a number.
Have you already purchased hearing aids elsewhere?
We also provide service for hearing aids we did not sell. Our goal is to help you hear our best, even if you did not get your hearing aids from us.
Call and book an appointment with our Doctor of Audiology.
Service Provider for:
- Assistive Devices Program (ADP)
- Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities (ACSD)
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Green Shield Insurance Plan